Bobo

Default Jet Table Saw

I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was
looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian
site and Amazon.com. Is there a more definative site?

I live in the Los Angeles area. Any retail stores that carry Jet?

TIA

Eric Ryder

"Bobo" wrote in message ...
I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was
looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian
site and Amazon.com. Is there a more definative site?

I live in the Los Angeles area. Any retail stores that carry Jet?

TIA

Start he
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cf...n=dealersearch

patrick conroy

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:55:27 GMT, Bobo wrote:

I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was
looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian

www.jettools.com will take you to the WMH Tool Group - the parent
company of Jet.

Bobo

Thanks for the replies. Looking at most of the different models
it looks like they are all the same (motor, cabinet, legs) but with
different options (extension wings, fence, etc). Is this correct?

Bobo wrote:

I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was
looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian
site and Amazon.com. Is there a more definative site?

I live in the Los Angeles area. Any retail stores that carry Jet?

TIA

John Emmons

Sears was also stocking at least one model of the Jet the last time I was
there anyway...

John Emmons

"TeamCasa" wrote in message
Rockler has'em
Dave

"Bobo" wrote in message

I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was
looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian
site and Amazon.com. Is there a more definative site?

I live in the Los Angeles area. Any retail stores that carry Jet?

TIA

RonB

The previously posted sites will get you to Jet information.

Locally (Wichita, KS) Sears and Lowe's have started stocking Jet during the
past few months. In fact I saw a Jet Contractor's saw at one of our Lowe's
stores yesterday.

Also, try local tool specialty stores. We have two such shops in the area
with good displays of several of the WMH group tools (JET, Powermatic,
Performax).

patrick conroy

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:31:06 GMT, Bobo wrote:

Thanks for the replies. Looking at most of the different models
it looks like they are all the same (motor, cabinet, legs) but with
different options (extension wings, fence, etc). Is this correct?

Well the cabinet saw isn't the same as their Hybrid (Supersaw) and
neither are the same as their contractor. But in general, yeah once
you zero in on a base model, then there are usually 3 to 6 models that
will add: CI wings, longer rails, sliding tables, router tables, fence
options etc.