Puzzled

Default Ryobi Redux

Recent posts regarding the 18v Ryobi tools were of some benefit to me in
that I had been shopping Ebay looking for decent prices on new batteries.

Yes, Home Despot (spelling intendedg) does have a two-pack for $39 and
change) but I thought I'd clue you all in to a couple of even better deals
they have running at the present time.

#1 The new 5½" circular saw is $59 and change and come with the new laser
light. I could probably have scored one of the older ones, new, on Ebay for
less but what the hell. I had need of the smaller, lighter one for some
projects and so... What WAS really interesting is that in the two Orange
Boxes I shopped yesterday, both had the older model sitting in the same area
with a closeout price of $77.00g Yep, they appear to be the same saw only
the cheaper one is now equipped with a laser.

#2 - and this is the barn burner - is they are selling out the Super Sucker
(or whatever) wet/dry hand vacuum cleaners for $20.00. That's right, $20.00
complete with 18 volt battery and the one hour charger. Now, let's see, the
single 18 volt battery goes for $24 and change and the charger sells for
$19.95. This MIGHT be a steal. Clerk told me the guy before told her he
had absolutely no use for the vacuum and bought the package just for the
battery and charger. Quantities are limited so grab them while you can.

Bob

M akita or RYOBI Phil UK diy 37 March 9th 04 05:47 PM
Ryobi & Craftsman (newbie Q) RLK Woodworking 7 September 24th 03 01:06 AM
Ryobi vs DeWalt cordless review Sam Hopkins Woodworking 8 September 11th 03 04:43 PM