Bill Stock

Default The BORG needs a Shellacing

Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't
expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!

firstjois

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
: Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't
: expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!
:
:
Wow, and you're always supposed to get "fresh" shellac!

Josie

SteveC1280

The HD near me sells cans of 3 lb cut clear and amber shellac.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.
Edwin Pawlowski

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't
expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!

Zinnser in the quart cans. Bottom shelf in the paint department.

No, they don't carry flakes.

Bill Stock

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't
expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!

Zinnser in the quart cans. Bottom shelf in the paint department.

No, they don't carry flakes.

Didn't expect to find any flakes. But the cans they had were tiny, about the
size of a small maple syrup can. Maybe 500 ml. I asked at the desk and they
said they did not carry it anymore and that they used to carry White and
Orange.

Lazarus Long

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

Went to HD today to buy some Shellac and they don't carry it! I didn't
expect the best quality stuff, but HOLY CRAP BATMAN, NONE!

Zinnser in the quart cans. Bottom shelf in the paint department.

No, they don't carry flakes.

Didn't expect to find any flakes. But the cans they had were tiny, about the
size of a small maple syrup can. Maybe 500 ml. I asked at the desk and they
said they did not carry it anymore and that they used to carry White and
Orange.

The great unwashed have decided that poly, and only poly is the right
finish for every thing! (Dripping sarcasm) HD is reponding to their
customers buying patterns.
BlueDude

\