Never Enough Money

Default Lie-Nilesen's new web page

Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which
I don't have enough of......

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/
Wayne Cattanach

Tom certainly has a way of flaunting that polished brass so that one never
feels the money sliding from one's wallet

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
om...
Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which
I don't have enough of......

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/

WoodMangler

Never Enough Money did say:

Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which
I don't have enough of......

I know... That new picture of the chisel plane -
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=975

It's like seeing Miss December for the first time... Gotta have it.
Never Enough Money

I recently bought the chisel plane and find myself using it a lot to
clean tenons -- many folks said I didn't need it, my chisel and
shoulder and block plane were enough.

I never had Miss December so I can't compare. It seems wanting
something isn't enough. Sometimes it has to also want you. The chisel
plane did want me. Miss December won't even answer....not that I've
asked - I just know these things...

WoodMangler wrote in message ...
Never Enough Money did say:

Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which
I don't have enough of......

I know... That new picture of the chisel plane -
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=975

It's like seeing Miss December for the first time... Gotta have it.

Alan W

(Never Enough Money) wrote in message . com...
Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which
I don't have enough of......

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/

Oh you are a cruel man... The new charlesworth sharpening and planing
videos on DVD are coming my way now..

Alan