Never Enough Money

I recently bought the chisel plane and find myself using it a lot to
clean tenons -- many folks said I didn't need it, my chisel and
shoulder and block plane were enough.

I never had Miss December so I can't compare. It seems wanting
something isn't enough. Sometimes it has to also want you. The chisel
plane did want me. Miss December won't even answer....not that I've
asked - I just know these things...

WoodMangler wrote in message ...
Never Enough Money did say:

Same products but new presentation. Makes me want to spend that which
I don't have enough of......

I know... That new picture of the chisel plane -
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=975

It's like seeing Miss December for the first time... Gotta have it.