Walt Conner

Default Wooden Plans for Frog Items

Very sorry if someone sees this double post, I mistakenly posted to the
wrong site.

My Great Granddaughter wants to make something "Frogish" for her teacher who
is leaving and likes Frog stuff. Any ideas and or guidance to a plan site
would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Walt Conner

f/256

"Walt Conner" wrote in message
link.net...
Very sorry if someone sees this double post, I mistakenly posted to the
wrong site.

My Great Granddaughter wants to make something "Frogish" for her teacher

who
is leaving and likes Frog stuff. Any ideas and or guidance to a plan site
would be very much appreciated.

Not a plan but this site has the image of a frog that may not be difficult
to clone, click on "ZOOM" to see a larger image:

http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products_...--Wooden%20Toy
s.html

Guillermo

firstjois

Walt Conner wrote:
Very sorry if someone sees this double post, I mistakenly posted to
the wrong site.

My Great Granddaughter wants to make something "Frogish" for her
teacher who is leaving and likes Frog stuff. Any ideas and or
guidance to a plan site would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Walt Conner

How about a box or tray with a frog stenciled on it? There were some
frog stencils on the internet a while back.

Josie

firstjois

f/256 wrote:
"Walt Conner" wrote in message
link.net...
Very sorry if someone sees this double post, I mistakenly posted to
the wrong site.

My Great Granddaughter wants to make something "Frogish" for her
teacher who is leaving and likes Frog stuff. Any ideas and or
guidance to a plan site would be very much appreciated.

Not a plan but this site has the image of a frog that may not be
difficult to clone, click on "ZOOM" to see a larger image:

http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products_...d--Wooden%20To
s.html

Guillermo

Even better, remove the wheels, bandsaw the frog in half, hollow out the
center of both halves, unsert a peg or dowel as a hinge and you have a
froggie box!

Josie