PVR

Default Laser-Trac adjustment

I have a Sears miter saw with Laser-Trac. In general I am happy with this
tool for my purposes. However, the Laser-Trac light does not lie on the cut
line; it is about 1/16" to the left. Is it possible to adjust the light line
to the right?

Peter.

Kentucky Highlander

I just bought the same saw, and yes it does adjust. I'll dig out my manual
in the morning and give you the page number. Did you loose the manual? If so
I can scan and email you the page.

KY

--

My homepage

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland/
"PVR" wrote in message
I have a Sears miter saw with Laser-Trac. In general I am happy with this
tool for my purposes. However, the Laser-Trac light does not lie on the cut
line; it is about 1/16" to the left. Is it possible to adjust the light
line to the right?

Peter.

PVR

Many thanks. We have recently moved house and many things including all my
books and manuals are still packed in numerous boxes.

I really would appreciate a scan of your manual page because it could take
me many weeks to find my tool manuals.

Peter.