srazor

Default Re Tool Belt Bloviation

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message
news:j3Z3d.21538$wV.11409@attbi_s54...
You know there is always some tool or such that you have always wanted but
just could not bring yourself to buy one. Well, I've wanted one of those
nice leather tool belts with the tape pocket centered over..... uhh ...

and
the two hammer loops....JUST like Norm wears. I've priced some like those
framers belts with the Occidental name($230+ price tag) and really cool
burgundy leather...would anyone really show up on a job site with one of
those strapped on???

I paid around $130 12 years ago for my occidental. You can still buy the
same one for $150 today. Yep, they are the burgundy colored ones. Of
course today, they represent a more weathered brownish tone from years of
Pacific Northwest liquid sunshine. I hung them up a couple of years ago
because my business needed an owner and not a carpenter. Would I buy them
again? In a heartbeat. Hands down, Occidental has the best tool belts
made. Period. YMMV.

SH

Me too. See my review of my occidental belt on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...?v=glance&s=hi

Scot

mp

Think you can hit reply instead of typing a new message? That way your
messages and any subsequent replies remain attached to the original thread
instead of being scattered about. Makes a thread much easier to follow.

mp

Think you can hit reply instead of typing a new message? That way your
messages and any subsequent replies remain attached to the original thread
instead of being scattered about. Makes a thread much easier to follow.

Ed

"srazor" wrote in message . ..
[...]

Have you seen the new Contractor Force Tool Belts
(www.toolbeltsupply.com)? They have a unique patented molded
air-channel support for those of us who need a super comfortable belt.
When I was installing windows for a living the leather belts or even
the basic padded belts were no comparison.