Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DELTA 40-601 W/STAND

I'VE GOT A DELTA 40-601 I'D LIKE TO SELL HAVE ORIGINAL TOOLS THAT CAME WITH IT AND MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERWORK.
DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH. STILL WORKS.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...d-3122342-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:45:06 AM UTC-4, WOODY WORKER wrote:
I'VE GOT A DELTA 40-601 I'D LIKE TO SELL HAVE ORIGINAL TOOLS THAT CAME WITH IT AND MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERWORK.
DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH. STILL WORKS.

Why are you yelling at us?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/30/2021 8:45 AM, WOODY WORKER wrote:
I'VE GOT A DELTA 40-601 I'D LIKE TO SELL HAVE ORIGINAL TOOLS THAT CAME
WITH IT AND MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERWORK. DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH.
STILL WORKS.

"The Delta 40-601 Scroll Saw has had a history of the 400-06-131-0023
Control Panel failing. ...But for the cost of this part if you could
find it ... you would be able to obtain a ... high quality scroll saw
for your use."

These were dogs from the git-go -- if it hasn't been used much at all,
it _may_ still have some life in it, but I'd not give more than a token
amount for one, knowing they're prone to failures and no parts are
available.

Put it on Craig's list and maybe get $25-$50 and still sleep at night...

You _might_ tell somebody where it is...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:41:39 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:45:06 AM UTC-4, WOODY WORKER wrote:
I'VE GOT A DELTA 40-601 I'D LIKE TO SELL HAVE ORIGINAL TOOLS THAT CAME WITH IT AND MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERWORK.
DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH. STILL WORKS.

Why are you yelling at us?

Because he's a hommoaners troll?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/30/2021 3:15 PM, dpb wrote:
On 5/30/2021 8:45 AM, WOODY WORKER wrote:
I'VE GOT A DELTA 40-601 I'D LIKE TO SELL HAVE ORIGINAL TOOLS THAT CAME
WITH IT AND MANUAL AND OTHER PAPERWORK. DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S WORTH.
STILL WORKS.

Â*"The Delta 40-601 Scroll Saw has had a history of the 400-06-131-0023
Control Panel failing.Â* ...But for the cost of this part if you could
find it ... you would be able to obtain a ... high quality scroll saw
for your use."

These were dogs from the git-go -- if it hasn't been used much at all,
it _may_ still have some life in it, but I'd not give more than a token
amount for one, knowing they're prone to failures and no parts are
available.

Put it on Craig's list and maybe get $25-$50 and still sleep at night...

You _might_ tell somebody where it is...

--

I had one, I think it would be better used as a boat anchor.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:37:44 PM UTC-4, Markem618 wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 21:50:43 -0400, wrote:

WTF are you talking about? Look at the headers. It's the SAME troll.

So the web page post all through the same entry point for all the its
users. So it is only one person who is a trolling this group. Your
logic has some large holes in it.

In addition, while these posts may be click bait in an attempt to draw
traffic to the homeowners hub site, I don't think what we are seeing fits
*any* of the various definitions of internet trolling.

In what way do any of the posts that we are seeing "intentionally try to
instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community"?

Where are the "inflammatory messages designed to provoke emotional

Who is trying to "deliberately provoke others online, by saying inflammatory
and offensive things"?

Here's some examples of recent posts that were deemed to be trolling.

- Woody (allegedly) has a tool to sell.
- Patrick (allegedly) uses a Roomba 960 in his shop. (He even offered a
suggestion related to a better model to use.)
- TonyL mentioned that he (allegedly) used to work for the Frog Tool Co.

Where's the instigation of conflict, the disruption of a civil discussion or the
deliberate provocation through inflammatory language?

Do I like that homeowners hub is "stealing" wRec content and most likely
making a profit off it? No. However, that doesn't make a troll out of any
(alleged) user whose post gets forward here by their system. Regardless
of whether the (alleged) users are fake or not, they aren't - by definition - trolls.
Posted to rec.woodworking

So Am I now a the troll posting from the dreaded troll website krw?

That is Markem618 posting from the web site. Proving your theory has a hole in it that we could fit the solar system in including the Ort cloud.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...d-3122342-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

...Jim Thompson

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...d-3122342-.htm