Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Does Anyone Here Use The GRR-Ripper?

Just curious...

I love mine. I use it mostly for short boards. I've also cut some pretty thin
(1/8") strips with it.

I got the Advanced version and a bunch of accessories as a gift. Some
accessories are still untouched, but the main unit has seen a lot of work.

https://www.microjig.com/products/grr-ripper-advanced

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/9/2021 4:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Just curious...

I love mine. I use it mostly for short boards. I've also cut some pretty thin
(1/8") strips with it.

I got the Advanced version and a bunch of accessories as a gift. Some
accessories are still untouched, but the main unit has seen a lot of work.

https://www.microjig.com/products/grr-ripper-advanced

I have had a pair for since March 2007.

I bought the whole 9 yards at a WW show and use them al the time, well
almost all the time. I think they call it the 2- Pack system. Paid
$199.00.
I will confess, I have not used the whole set up ever, most always with
the "L" side bracket on narrow stock.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:46:55 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 3/9/2021 4:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Just curious...

I love mine. I use it mostly for short boards. I've also cut some pretty thin
(1/8") strips with it.

I got the Advanced version and a bunch of accessories as a gift. Some
accessories are still untouched, but the main unit has seen a lot of work.

https://www.microjig.com/products/grr-ripper-advanced

I have had a pair for since March 2007.

I bought the whole 9 yards at a WW show and use them al the time, well
almost all the time. I think they call it the 2- Pack system. Paid
$199.00.
I will confess, I have not used the whole set up ever, most always with
the "L" side bracket on narrow stock.

I've had two sets (not complete, I guess) for some time but haven't
used them at all.

grr-ripper opinions Four Fingers Woodworking 31 October 29th 10 01:19 AM
"Zero Clearance" GRR-Ripper Chip Buchholtz Woodworking 18 June 11th 07 07:58 PM
GRR-Ripper Jimmy Woodworking 0 November 8th 05 04:23 PM
GRR-Ripper System BobS Woodworking 23 October 1st 05 08:50 PM
"Grr-Ripper" Frank & Renee Woodworking 17 April 11th 05 08:14 PM