Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 12:43:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Im in need of the guard and splitter assembly and mounting hardware for the TSC-10L ASAP.

Brad

Did anybody ever find a blade guard or splitter for this old saw? I've been using it without either (no idea where it is) and recently I got a good scare from a piece of wood binding up in the blade.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/8/2021 10:37 AM, Gary Bisaga wrote:
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 12:43:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Im in need of the guard and splitter assembly and mounting hardware for the TSC-10L ASAP.

Brad

Did anybody ever find a blade guard or splitter for this old saw? I've been using it without either (no idea where it is) and recently I got a good scare from a piece of wood binding up in the blade.

Might be time for a Saw Stop.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 08:37:08 -0800 (PST), Gary Bisaga
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 12:43:13 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Im in need of the guard and splitter assembly and mounting hardware for the TSC-10L ASAP.

Brad

Did anybody ever find a blade guard or splitter for this old saw? I've been using it without either (no idea where it is) and recently I got a good scare from a piece of wood binding up in the blade.

Have you tried https://www.maoshan.com/?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Looking for a flange and lock nut to hold the blade on the 16mm spindle. Can anyone help me please

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...0l-434149-.htm