Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Making a box

Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this box.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Io9mjcQ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 18:27:54 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this box.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Io9mjcQ

I'd be interested in a "making of" video--I'm curious how he did some
of the shots.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/13/2021 6:22 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 18:27:54 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this box.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Io9mjcQ

I'd be interested in a "making of" video--I'm curious how he did some
of the shots.

Very carefully?

Neat video but I'll add a +1 to Ed's comment. Somebody had a lot of
time on their hands.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/13/2021 4:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this box.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Io9mjcQ

I want some of those magic self-screwing screws.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 6:27:58 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this box.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Io9mjcQ

If you want to see a bunch of wooden objects make themselves, from rough sawn
wood to a finished project, check out a few of Frank Howarth's stop-action videos.

His shop is just as impressive as his videos.

If you view these at 2x speed, they are super cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7l3...xTu8OFD0PPUuVY

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/13/2021 7:52 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 2/13/2021 4:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this
box.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Io9mjcQ

I want some of those magic self-screwing screws.

They're everywhere on YouTube. Even EngelsCoachShop has them...

--
Jack

core making machine (hot-box) [email protected] Metalworking 0 August 24th 05 07:24 AM
Making a Bento Box Fitz UK diy 10 December 7th 04 11:04 AM
Making a Log Box Andy Woodworking 2 September 8th 04 09:42 PM
new box making book by Doug lucky1 Woodworking 0 March 27th 04 01:17 AM
Screw Making: Making a rounded edge on the screw tip George Sohnle Metalworking 6 October 30th 03 06:36 PM