BruceR

Default Record 110 block plane

Hey people,
I picked up a Record No 110 block plane a while back at a flea market
($10) that I intend to use for general construction stuff around the
house. I plan to give it a basic tune up (Popular WWorking has a block
plane tune-up article this month) but aside from the basics is there
anything about this plane to watch out for? IT looks like it has had
little use, the sole is flat with a nice square mouth and the iron looks
to still have the original edge.

Thanks
-BR

Andy Dingley

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:41:03 -0600, BruceR wrote:

is there anything about this plane to watch out for?

Don't hit anything important when you throw it.
IMHO, it's a waste of $10