John Emmons

Default dremel scroll saw not working?

I bought a used Dremel scroll saw online. Had a bad switch, called their
service center and they sent me a new one for free. As I recall I found
their service center with a quick web search. Might be worth a try.

Worst case they'll tell you where the nearest service center is.

John Emmons

"Ah10201" wrote in message
hi...

I haven't used my scroll saw in a couple of weeks. I tried turning it on

but
nothing happened. is there a step wise process to fixing this or at least
finding out whats wrong?

thanks

Kevin Daly

There's a small breaker on the back left of the saw (looking at it from the
front), I would check that first. Is it making any noise and just not running
or is it just dead? I recently had a problem where the screw in the drive
armature backed out.

Kevin Daly
http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html

Ah10201

i looked at the switch but it wouldn't move. I mean i tried flipping the switch
but the switch was stuck. Also, the motor isn't making a noise. Nothing
happens!

thanks...