Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Baltic Birch Plywood in Atlanta Area

On Friday, August 30, 2002 at 6:17:50 PM UTC-4, Paul Baxter wrote:
Can anyone tell me where Baltic Birch plywood can be purchased in the
Atlanta, Georgia area. I am looking for 1/2 and 3/4 inch thicknesses in
particular.
Thanks,
Paul Baxter

CLIFF SUWANEE LUMBER WE CARRY ALL THICKNESS OF BALTIC BIRCH 5 X 5 AND 4 X 8FT. ALSO JUST BOUGHT IN 1/8 BALTIC BIRCH BBB / THANKS
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 4:28:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, August 30, 2002 at 6:17:50 PM UTC-4, Paul Baxter wrote:
Can anyone tell me where Baltic Birch plywood can be purchased in the
Atlanta, Georgia area. I am looking for 1/2 and 3/4 inch thicknesses in
particular.
Thanks,
Paul Baxter

CLIFF SUWANEE LUMBER WE CARRY ALL THICKNESS OF BALTIC BIRCH 5 X 5 AND 4 X 8FT. ALSO JUST BOUGHT IN 1/8 BALTIC BIRCH BBB / THANKS

Speak up. I can't hear you.