Old January 12th 19, 07:09 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default The BS1000 Board Stretcher!

I've been waiting for years, and it's here, welcomed by apprentices the
world over!
https://www.facebook.com/fieldpulse/...1417033160789/

Old January 12th 19, 07:46 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 1:09:53 PM UTC-5, Colin Campbell wrote:
I've been waiting for years, and it's here, welcomed by apprentices the
world over!
https://www.facebook.com/fieldpulse/...1417033160789/

I have one. I also threw away my circular saw.

When I need to shorten a board, I just run it through the machine backwards.
Old January 13th 19, 04:40 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 18:09:50 -0000 (UTC), Colin Campbell
wrote:

I've been waiting for years, and it's here, welcomed by apprentices the
world over!
https://www.facebook.com/fieldpulse/...1417033160789/

Hasn't IKEA been using something like that for decades? Nothing new
here. One of these would help me get rid of my scrap pile, though.

Anyone have a board stretcher? woodchucker[_3_] Woodworking 14 April 26th 14 06:21 PM
When do you need a bottom stretcher damian penney Woodworking 13 June 25th 07 07:55 PM
Table stretcher Darrin Woodworking 1 January 26th 07 05:27 PM
best way to drill holes into bench stretcher? graham Woodworking 9 April 9th 06 04:40 PM
metal stretcher & shrinker Bill Chernoff Metalworking 12 June 30th 05 02:11 AM