Posted to rec.woodworking

Default want rotary tool kit with flex shaft at half price...

Hi, I am a new Amazon seller and my first post here.
If you want rotary tool or accessories, pls inform me, i will send 50% off coupon code for you.
My HSS cutting wheels, mini saw blades, wood bits, and other accessories are compatible with Dremel.
Welcome to inquiry.
Thanks & Best regards.
Yommi