Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Craftsman Chopsaw

I purchased a used Craftsman Work Station that I enjoy using. It is the work bench that revolves and locks into place so I can choose using the chop saw, scroll saw, or belt sander. When using the 10" chop saw I discovered the wood saw dust was not entering the dust bag. I cleared the chute but still the sawdust would end up everywhere else. An neighbor told me the impeller is not working causing the problem. I studied the parts manual but could not locate anything that seemed to be an impeller. Any suggestions?