Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bat Factory Tour!

On 4/22/2018 3:30 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 4/22/18 3:08 PM, Markem wrote:
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 10:18:50 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 4/21/2018 10:18 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 3:09:00 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:
On 4/20/2018 9:29 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Common shape of break in a wooden bat. Note the single
point.

https://sheepy712.files.wordpress.co...enbat2_485.jpg

Looking at the photo, I'm surprised some nanny group has not tried to
ban baseball.Â* Too dangerous for children.

When I was a kid the pro teams used to give the cracked bats to
young fans in the stands. They'd take them home, tape them up and
use them in their sand lot games.

The Mets (and probably other teams) use to have Bat Days. They
give hundreds of fans a miniature (18"?) bat with the team logo
on it. Hundreds of NYC fans, many of them drunk and rowdy.

What could possibly go wrong? ;-)

Back when kids/drunk adults were taughtÂ* to use their heads,
little happened.Â* Now days all bets are off because, one out of a
zillion, will obtain an attorney and we end up where we are today.

But then again there was Disco Demolition at Comiskey Park may years
ago, A Bill Veck promo gone awry.

Another Bill Veck promo debacle was Dime Beer Night at Cleveland's old
municipal stadium, which remains the only game in MLB history to be
forfeited because of unruly fans storming the field.

LOL... Now that there is funny!

How Motherboards are made-A Gigabyte Factory Virtual Tour JR North Electronics Repair 4 December 29th 06 05:28 AM
Bat suggestions [email protected] Home Repair 13 July 25th 05 11:14 AM
baseball bat Jeff Woodturning 20 July 22nd 05 06:37 PM
Bat in the Basement - help! Squanklin Home Repair 8 January 19th 05 05:19 PM
Sosa's Bat... Mr. Clean Woodturning 0 July 14th 03 03:41 PM