Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dovetails on a curve

Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/2/2018 10:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

Pretty cool!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 10:27:15 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

Impressive. I would have liked to have seen his whole project..... what the heck is the project, what the application is for. Oh, well.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 10:27:15 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

That is craftsmanship.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:27:15 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

All I'm seeing is the one image. The comments seem to indicate there's more or perhaps
even a video. Am I missing something?

Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:27:15 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

All I'm seeing is the one image. The comments seem to indicate there's more or perhaps
even a video. Am I missing something?

Yes, there is a video of the joint being prodded together.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 12:02:29 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:27:15 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

All I'm seeing is the one image. The comments seem to indicate there's more or perhaps
even a video. Am I missing something?

Yes, there is a video of the joint being prodded together.

Got it. On my iPad using the Dolphin browser, the link is just a static
image.
Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:27:15 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Nicely cut and fit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/G5Ucc

All I'm seeing is the one image. The comments seem to indicate there's more or perhaps
even a video. Am I missing something?

Yes, there is a video of the joint being prodded together.

Got it. On my iPad using the Dolphin browser, the link is just a static
image.

Works ok with iPad safari browser.