Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ridgid tool freebie

Wrapping up the registration on a recent purchase of a Ridgid drill/driver/impact set. As a bonus for registration, they offered a tool "head" of your choice for their JobMax tool. Fellow contractors have given me the thumbs up on these tools as well as the whole JobMax system.

Go online, register your tool, get a coupon for a free tool head. I couldn't find the coupon I downloaded, so I logged back in, and it offered to me all over again without registration. OTW today to get the jig saw attachment.

HF freebie coupons Don Y[_3_] Home Repair 16 May 1st 16 10:44 AM
Homesun Shower Smart freebie.... Londonman UK diy 3 December 23rd 10 03:12 PM
Freebie, Westhoff clone sensitive drilling setup, poor condition,located Grass Valley, CA Jon Anderson Metalworking 1 September 19th 10 04:06 AM
CTC169 freebie Mike Electronics Repair 2 December 14th 03 02:57 PM
The New Ridgid power tool Warranty Leon Woodworking 0 November 3rd 03 07:27 PM