Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT- Anvils aren't rocket science . . . (are they?)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb1SpUh_yKg?rel=0

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/5/2017 9:59 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb1SpUh_yKg?rel=0

The old feller seemed to get pretty excited.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Spalted Walt" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb1SpUh_yKg?rel=0

There has been some discussion of swapping out the tape measure races for
anvil shooting or rocket powered bench planes at my club's annual picnic...
The tape measure racing has gotten rather stale... ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Spalted Walt" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb1SpUh_yKg?rel=0

There has been some discussion of swapping out the tape measure races
for anvil shooting or rocket powered bench planes at my club's annual
picnic... The tape measure racing has gotten rather stale... ;~)

Belt sander racing can be fun...
Posted to rec.woodworking

That would be a lot of fun to watch if I rode out there in somebody else's
truck. LOL

"Spalted Walt" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb1SpUh_yKg?rel=0

Posted to rec.woodworking

P.S. I'd hate to use my entire supply of black powder in one go like that
either.