Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Miscellaneous ~~~ Selling a house with a shop

Prepping my garage shop-room, for the telescope, I had a corner shop cabinet to remove (making space). I built the cabinet (salvaged ply) 26 yrs ago, after building the garage. I had thought to offer it, on Craigslist, for free. I had always wanted to paint the cabinet, but never got around to it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 09:13:21 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

Prepping my garage shop-room, for the telescope, I had a corner shop cabinet to remove (making space). I built the cabinet (salvaged ply) 26 yrs ago, after building the garage. I had thought to offer it, on Craigslist, for free. I had always wanted to paint the cabinet, but never got around to it.

A nephew just bought a home, with a similar garage storage/work room, as mine, but much larger, .... perfect for his similar hobbies/interests/tinkerings. Prior to hauling the cabinet, there, it finally got that paint job. It looks better in his garage-room, than in mine.

I'll ask if he wants one of the wall cabinets (*with attached pencil sharpener), as well, as my new doors won't open, all the way, with the cabinet in the way. *As to the other/opposite wall cabinet, I trimmed it back, for the door to swing fully open.

Sonny

Great story, even better outcome. I like.

Selling A House With A Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It? DerbyDad03 Woodworking 167 April 29th 17 02:44 PM
Selling A House With A Wood Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It? DerbyDad03 Home Repair 25 April 3rd 17 10:45 AM
Selling my shop jo4hn Woodworking 7 July 18th 12 07:51 PM
Miscellaneous shop observations Puckdropper[_2_] Woodworking 33 May 21st 10 01:37 AM
Selling Shop Contents (VT, NH, MA, ME Area) - no name provided - Woodturning 0 April 17th 05 08:18 PM