Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT New experience

We went up to Outback for supper this evening. Across the front of
the restaurant were 5 signs for handicapped drivers, and one titled
"Military Veterans--Thank you for your service". Never saw a space
reserved for veterans before.
--
G Ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:49:17 PM UTC-4, G. Ross wrote:
We went up to Outback for supper this evening. Across the front of
the restaurant were 5 signs for handicapped drivers, and one titled
"Military Veterans--Thank you for your service". Never saw a space
reserved for veterans before.
--
G Ross

Most, if not all, Home Depots have had reserved Veteran spots for many years.

https://goo.gl/images/D0SrXi

I don't use them...I'll wait until I need to.
Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:49:17 PM UTC-4, G. Ross wrote:
We went up to Outback for supper this evening. Across the front of
the restaurant were 5 signs for handicapped drivers, and one titled
"Military Veterans--Thank you for your service". Never saw a space
reserved for veterans before.
--
G Ross

Most, if not all, Home Depots have had reserved Veteran spots for many years.

https://goo.gl/images/D0SrXi

I don't use them...I'll wait until I need to.

My son told me that, too. I had not seen those. I did not use it
either--there are too many disabled vets that need it.

--
GW Ross

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:56:41 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:49:17 PM UTC-4, G. Ross wrote:
We went up to Outback for supper this evening. Across the front of
the restaurant were 5 signs for handicapped drivers, and one titled
"Military Veterans--Thank you for your service". Never saw a space
reserved for veterans before.
--
G Ross

Most, if not all, Home Depots have had reserved Veteran spots for many years.

https://goo.gl/images/D0SrXi

I've _never_ seen one of those. I'll look the next time I'm at HD but
I can't imagine that I would have missed it (in the many stores
around).

I don't use them...I'll wait until I need to.