Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My first gay experience.

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 07:46:04 -0500, Ignoramus19618
wrote:

What are you trying to accomplish by posting this nonsense?

On 2016-09-19, Ben Renick ??cks wrote:
On 9/19/2016 11:37 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
My mother bought me a dog when I was young. It was a leg huncher and was
always pumping on somebody's leg. One day I was asleep on the couch and
as I woke up and raised my head, he was hunching on my head and his dick
slid into my mouth. I tried to yell but his manhood or "doghood" in this
case filled my mouth. Strangely it made my dick hard and I sucked it
like a nipple on a baby bottle. Suddenly he grunted and ejaculated in my
mouth. I swallowed it all. My brother entered the room and gasped. Then
he pulled down his pajama pants and stuck his dick in my mouth. Suddenly
our mother happened by and dropped the pan she was carrying. We were
scared of punishment when she said " I'm glad my boys can play nice
together" "Next time we'll get out Daddy's video camera and make a
movie for family night!" That was when I learned I was homosexual.

The *ONLY* way I knew this was a forgery was it didn't have

appended at the bottom. Otherwise, it says Wieber all over it.

He made it to the List finally,.

They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:49:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

He made it to the List finally,.

They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people.

--Andrew Johnson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2016-09-19, Ben Renick ??cks wrote:
[...]

There is no list, you ridiculous liar. Nobody takes you seriously.

They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

LOL Typical impotent Wiebe nonsense. The mythical "they" backing up
another of your imaginary threats.

How's the job hunt going? As if anyone believes you can get a decent
job. Any progress catching up on all those liens?
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Nope! Too much
time wasted making online threats, eh Wieber?

How about those mobile home taxes?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
Nope, spectacular lifetime loser Wieber can't come up with a few
hundred bucks, year after year. So he has to keep pretending to be
somebody on Usenet! How's that worked out for you so far?

What email? Dumbass!

Hey Wieber, you claimed that this
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/sdrtoikUi6MJ
was "A great set up for court!!" It's been almost 4 years! Have you
ever thought of making good on any of your threats instead of blasting
out new ones? Not in your fantasies, but in real life.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

He made it to the List finally,.

They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

It's not clear if you're laughing at his impotent threats, or
pretending to agree with him. Why not be the first to openly admit you
believe the "list" is real. C'mon, Wieber needs some support here. All
it would cost you is a few keystrokes and your dignity. Oh wait, no
dignity left to give up. Oh well, at least the keystrokes then.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2016-09-19, Ben Renick ??cks wrote:
[...]

No "list"; no "backhoe". You couldn't put a person down if you were
paid big money to do it. Everyone knows that.