Posted to rec.woodworking

Default So Easy an Orangutan Can Do It

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/29/2017 3:17 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

Maybe the orangutan should learn to sharpen the saw before trying to cut
a log that size.

When I have tried to cut would with dull saw I have felt as the orangutan
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/29/2017 3:39 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 1/29/2017 3:17 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

Maybe the orangutan should learn to sharpen the saw before trying to cut
a log that size.

When I have tried to cut would with dull saw I have felt as the orangutan

while you _would_ the Orangatun was cutting WOOD very well considering
the teacher.

--
Jeff

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/29/2017 6:10 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/29/2017 3:39 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 1/29/2017 3:17 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

Maybe the orangutan should learn to sharpen the saw before trying to cut
a log that size.

When I have tried to cut would with dull saw I have felt as the
orangutan

while you _would_ the Orangatun was cutting WOOD very well considering
the teacher.

i think she sparky moon and her beau post here

she is much smarter than him you think

maybe she should take his place
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 20:17:49 +0000
Spalted Walt wrote:

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

they are so smart and being caged just cannot be a good life

wonder if she will figure out how to make club sized pieces and
break free

cannot figure out why the had a bob villa animatron in there

Posted to rec.woodworking

Spalted Walt wrote:

She'll be cutting dovetails by April!

they are so smart and being caged just cannot be a good life

wonder if she will figure out how to make club sized pieces and
break free

cannot figure out why the had a bob villa animatron in there

Do you actually think that the real orangutan figured out how to use the saw all it's own?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 15:39:53 -0500
Keith Nuttle wrote:

Maybe the orangutan should learn to sharpen the saw before trying to
cut a log that size.

smart enough to see that the orangutron was doing fine so no need to
duplicate the work