Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Orangutan vs Adam's apprentices

Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/05/2015 11:28, Tim Watts wrote:
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

That's not Adam demonstrating the use of the saw? :-)

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She noted
the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about him. She has
had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/05/15 18:18, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She
noted the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about
him. She has had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

That has to be the definition of schadenfreude

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 07 May 2015 18:29:58 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 07/05/15 18:18, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She
noted the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about
him. She has had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

That has to be the definition of schadenfreude

Sods law if she later decides she actually fancies him and they get
hitched, he could end up on the board and being Adams boss.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2015-05-07, Tim Watts wrote:

Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I haven't watched the video yet, but I imagine they would throw faeces
when he does the "insulation test on the apprentice" exercise.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2015-05-07, ARW wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Orangutang DIY video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFACrIx5SZ0
1:23 on

Perhaps Adam would be better off with a new species of little helper?

I have worked with worse.

However one of them is now in trouble.

He blasted his horn and shouted a vulgar comment to an attractive young
blonde woman as he drove past her in one of our sign written vans. She noted
the company name on the van and phoned the MD to complain about him. She has
had dealings with the company befo-)

Her first words when the phone was answered were "Hi Dad".

Brilliant. It reminds me of the stunt where they get the
mothers/sisters/daughters of people who do that to come & tell them
off in front of their colleagues.