Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help - brush strokes with polyurethane

Hi I'm just trying to figure out how to remove the brush Strokes in different areas on my hardwood floor from the water based polyurethane on my hardwood floor. The Finish has a lot of brush Strokes and I would like to redo it and have a smooth look what do I do?