Unisaw A100

Default I need a stragety for getting Jointer (Rockwell 37-315) knife Nuts Loose

Start by soaking them over night(ish) in Marvel Oil.

UA100
Lew Hodgett

"Unisaw A100" writes:
Start by soaking them over night(ish) in Marvel Oil.

If that doesn't work, Kroil from Kano Labs.

They are on the web.

--
Lew

Visit: http://home.earthlink.net/~lewhodgett for Pictures

Mark Hopkins

If you do opt for the torch, try dripping candle wax around them. It saved
my butt when working on the axle of a tractor once. It really works too!

"Gary" wrote in message
om...
I've had good luck over the years with liquid wrench. Tapping the head
with a punch and hammer (lightly) sometimes helps. Last resort - you
might try heat (torch)