Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shopsmith study course

I sold my Shopsmith 10 years ago and just found a loose-leaf binder entitled "self study course for Shopsmith power tool woodworking system." If you'd like to have it, I will send it your way for the cost of postage (figure about $8-$10).

Funny the stuff that appears out of nowhere when you're packing to move. I anticipate finding at least six tape measures and a box worth of pencils.

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:05:29 -0700 (PDT)
"Gramps' shop" wrote:

Funny the stuff that appears out of nowhere when you're packing to
move. I anticipate finding at least six tape measures and a box
worth of pencils.

also a good chance to down size

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to Gramps' shop, Jason KORAH wrote:
Any chance you still have this?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...se-799722-.htm

Value of used Shopsmith oswin2461 Woodworking 89 April 5th 19 02:50 AM
Shopsmith Charles Friedman Woodturning 13 May 14th 07 01:55 AM
Shopsmith Ronald L. Schloss Woodworking 6 August 3rd 05 05:28 PM
shopsmith Carl Stigers Woodworking 1 November 1st 04 01:05 AM
Shopsmith ER Ajarisa Woodturning 0 August 19th 03 08:23 PM