Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where can you buy parawood?

replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of Florida get
their wood directly from Guatemala

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...od-133591-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of Florida get
their wood directly from Guatemala

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is
very relieved.
Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of
Florida get their wood directly from Guatemala

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is
very relieved.

You know... I've got some projects that have languished for that long...

Just waiting for a part or inspiration...

Puckdropper
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 9:42:16 AM UTC-4, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of
Florida get their wood directly from Guatemala

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is
very relieved.

You know... I've got some projects that have languished for that long...

Just waiting for a part or inspiration...

Puckdropper

I've been working on a particular project for over 30 years: Trying to
convince SWMBO to see it my way.

I just can't seem to make much progress.
Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of
Florida get their wood directly from Guatemala

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is
very relieved.

Well, maybe, maybe not. The address for "Parawood of the
Americas" is just down the road from me. It's a UPS Store.
I tend to be sceptical of businesses that work from a UPS
Store address.

(I wonder what "a vase out of Florida" was intended to mean)

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 10:33:51 AM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of
Florida get their wood directly from Guatemala

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is
very relieved.

Well, maybe, maybe not. The address for "Parawood of the
Americas" is just down the road from me. It's a UPS Store.
I tend to be sceptical of businesses that work from a UPS
Store address.

Well, they do have a website, for whatever that's worth...

parawoodamerica.com

parawoodamerica.com/gallery

(I wonder what "a vase out of Florida" was intended to mean)

John

Very Artistic Specialty Enterprise ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 06:59:22 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 9:42:16 AM UTC-4, wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote:
Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of
Florida get their wood directly from Guatemala

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is
very relieved.

You know... I've got some projects that have languished for that long...

Just waiting for a part or inspiration...

Puckdropper

I've been working on a particular project for over 30 years: Trying to
convince SWMBO to see it my way.

Fair enough. I'm sure she's been working at least that long to make
you see things her way. My bet is that she's winning. ;-)

I just can't seem to make much progress.

I probably gave up 30 years ago (45 years as of a couple of weeks
ago).