Posted to rec.woodworking

Default has anyone built a zero gravity chair?

On Friday, December 4, 1998 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Peter Atkinson wrote:
Don't Know where I heard this but your solution comes from an age old
problem. When you throw a cat off a building it always lands on its legs,
however if you drop a peice of buttered bread it always lands buttered side
down. Well to perfect zero gravity, grab a moggie, strap a peice of
buttered bread to its back (buttered side up) and throw it off a building,
if it lands back down, ya put too much butter on the bread, scape some off
and repeat. Finally you will find an equalibrium where the cat and bread
will just hover.

For a chair I suggest 3-4 moggies (type of bread and butter doesn't matter).

regards
Peter

wrote in message
I'm thinking about building a zero gravity chair. Not one that reclines

but
is permanently in zero gravity position. Has anyone done this? DO you

know
what the angles are? How can i make a strong frame for the chair without

it
weigh a ton.

Can some one please email me some help...

Just wanted to say you're a moron.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 14:03:39 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, December 4, 1998 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Peter Atkinson wrote:

Just wanted to say you're a moron.

So 17.5 years later, I doubt whether your judgement matters.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On Friday, December 4, 1998 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Peter Atkinson wrote:

Just wanted to say you're a moron.

So 17.5 years later, I doubt whether your judgement matters.

It may not matter much to the OP but it tells me something about the
monkey.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in
:

wrote in message
I'm thinking about building a zero gravity chair. Not one that
reclines

but
is permanently in zero gravity position. Has anyone done this? DO
you

know
what the angles are? How can i make a strong frame for the chair
without

it
weigh a ton.

Can some one please email me some help...

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss,
or Start Your Own

Just wanted to say you're a moron.

Look, just because the guy's solution WORKED and you finally got back to
a computer after 18 years of being in the zero gravity chair, it's your
own fault for getting in it in the first place!

You should have eaten the bread.

Puckdropper