Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT LED Lighting

I know this is a bit off topic but several months ago we were discussing
energy efficient lighting.

My power company has sent me a link to order LED lighting at a
remarkable low price.

If you use this link and put in your zip it will direct you to the
discount pricing.

If your zip code does not disqualify you you can get lighting for about
80% off regular price.

I ordered a 4 pack, PAR30 "65 watt equivalent" Dimmable LED spot lights
for $9.99, that is $2.50 each. And I ordered a 5 pack of candle 40 watt
equivalent LED dimmable lights for $17.99, $3.60 each.

There is a flat rate shipping fee of $7.00 on orders under $25 and a
maximum of 25 bulbs.

https://www.techniart.com/trieagle/?...med ium=email

Or this might work.

https://www.techniart.com/trieagle/s...corative%20LED

These TCP brand bulbs are sold at Home Depot, Amazon, Walmart, Sams..etc.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

My power company has sent me a link to order LED lighting at a
remarkable low price.

If you use this link and put in your zip it will direct you to the
discount pricing.

If your zip code does not disqualify you you can get lighting for
about 80% off regular price.

Texas only, as far as I can tell (and only parts of Texas).

John
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:46:47 -0000 (UTC), John McCoy wrote:

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

My power company has sent me a link to order LED lighting at a
remarkable low price.

If you use this link and put in your zip it will direct you to the
discount pricing.

If your zip code does not disqualify you you can get lighting for
about 80% off regular price.

Texas only, as far as I can tell (and only parts of Texas).

John

Try the home page URL. It works for Illinois, but there was nothing that looked like what they were claiming for prices.
Maybe I didn't qualify. :-(

https://www.techniart.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:22:56 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:46:47 -0000 (UTC), John McCoy wrote:

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

My power company has sent me a link to order LED lighting at a
remarkable low price.

If you use this link and put in your zip it will direct you to the
discount pricing.

If your zip code does not disqualify you you can get lighting for
about 80% off regular price.

Texas only, as far as I can tell (and only parts of Texas).

John

Try the home page URL. It works for Illinois, but there was nothing that looked like what they were claiming for prices.
Maybe I didn't qualify. :-(

https://www.techniart.com/

Same for my zip code too. 65 watt - $15 for one.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
[...]

So far I am happy with the Feit bulbs from HD. They are non-dimmable
but 60 watt equiv. 6 for $12 less 10% military discount. Or maybe
with the discount. Anyway, I bought 12 in January and put them in the
lamps that stay on all day. Last week I was at HD getting some paint
and they still had them at the same price.

--
GW Ross

We don't know who discovered water,
but we're pretty sure it wasn't a fish.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:29:13 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

[...]

Seems to be Texas only, but you could order a bunch and turn around
and sell them on Ebay. (it is a joke)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Gordon Shumway wrote in
:

wrote:

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

My power company has sent me a link to order LED lighting at a
remarkable low price.

If you use this link and put in your zip it will direct you to the
discount pricing.

If your zip code does not disqualify you you can get lighting for
about 80% off regular price.

Texas only, as far as I can tell (and only parts of Texas).

John

Try the home page URL. It works for Illinois, but there was nothing
that looked like what they were claiming for prices. Maybe I didn't
qualify. :-(

https://www.techniart.com/

Yeah, I stand corrected. Here's the list of particpating power
companies: https://www.techniart.com/utility-partners.php

Relevant states are Conn, Cal, Mass, NC, NH, NJ. NY, Ore, PA,
RI, SC, Tex, and WA.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

....but not all power companies in the relevant states are participating.

Seems like listing the states is less important than listing the specific
power companies since that is what really matters.
Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:

Yeah, I stand corrected. Here's the list of particpating power
companies: https://www.techniart.com/utility-partners.php

Relevant states are Conn, Cal, Mass, NC, NH, NJ. NY, Ore, PA,
RI, SC, Tex, and WA.

...but not all power companies in the relevant states are
participating.

Seems like listing the states is less important than listing the
specific power companies since that is what really matters.

That was a longer list, which is why I gave the link to it.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

Some time back I went to the Cosco by me in Chicago's north burbs and found they had a deal going with the power company . They were selling FEIT 60 watt equivalent - dimmable LED bulbs 3 pack for $2.99 . These bulbs were top rated in consumer reports so I picked up 7 packs ( 21 bulbs )

Lighting ideas for undercabinet lighting? Steven Campbell UK diy 9 December 19th 18 11:12 AM
UPS lighting? T i m UK diy 80 March 5th 16 11:04 PM
lighting John UK diy 9 November 9th 10 10:40 PM
Track Lighting and Other Lighting [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 0 October 31st 08 05:10 AM
kitchen lighting: track system with pendant lighting [email protected] UK diy 4 October 30th 06 11:02 PM