Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cfls again what are you guys smoking?

Just went to HD tonight. While there I looked at the LED value packs.
24.78 for 4 x 60w equiv.
29.98 for 4 x 75w equiv.

Where are those $2 bulbs? Those were the only multi pack LED's..
ECO brand. I didn't look at the 40w equiv.

but no where near what you guys are able to get.

Still too rich for my blood. At $2 I was going to replace some cfls that
just don't have enough light, but at more than 6.. nah.
--
Jeff

TOT; Smoking in cars David Lang UK diy 128 October 20th 15 08:47 PM
TOT; Smoking Kangoo Man at B&Q UK diy 0 March 24th 10 09:48 AM
OT Smoking in bed Terry Home Repair 1 February 6th 07 06:32 AM
Here it is. The smoking gun. Greg Palast UK diy 2 May 13th 05 08:22 PM
Smoking in the MachineShop Cliff Metalworking 74 March 20th 05 09:28 PM