Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OK to use pine for cutting board?

I have a chopping board made from an offcut of a pine 6 inch x 1 inch plank. I've been using it for over 30 years, its still as good as new.
Barry.

Importers want to buy sawn timber pine, pine lumbers, pine panels Hardwood Lumber Woodworking 0 October 25th 10 03:36 PM
How to secure a pine flooring board Aaron Fude Home Repair 1 November 17th 09 09:01 PM
Cutting a board from the top Marilyn & Bob Home Repair 12 November 10th 07 03:22 AM
cutting board Stoutman Woodworking 10 April 15th 07 05:37 PM
Scotland, Pine board widths gmz UK diy 3 December 19th 04 10:33 PM