Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: NEVER ASSUME

Enjoy

Lew
Jim decided to propose to Sandy, but prior to her acceptance,
Sandy had to confess to her man about her childhood illness.

She informed Jim that she suffered a disease that left her
breasts at maturity of a 12 year old.

He stated that it was OK because he loved her so much.

"I too have a problem. My penis is the same size as an infant
and I hope you could deal with that once we are married."

She said, "Yes I will marry you and learn to live with your infant
penis."

Sandy and Jim got married and they could not wait so Jim whisked
Sandy off to their hotel suite and they started touch teasing, holding
one another.

As Sandy put her hands in Jim's pants, she began to scream and ran
out of the room!

Jim ran after her to find out what was wrong.

She said, "You told me your penis was the size of an infant!"

"Yes it is: 8 pounds, 7 ounces, 19 inches long!"