Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Loud talkers or close talkers, which is worse?

I dont know what has changed in the last 60 months, but it seems like only yesterday Evan and Colton were all up in arms about close talkers. They ranted about how their profs would stand right in front of them during lectures and how they could see their profs tonsils every time a vowel was pronounced.

I too hate close talkers. But even worse are loud talkers.
Like last wednesday when I went to IHOP and this geriatric scooter sitter was talking about his recreational medications and prescription penis poppers with his overweight raven haired daughter in law.
I didnt want to eavesdrop, but I couldnt help myself. This guy sounded like he was announcing my grandsons little leauge cricket game. It was frankly disrespectful how loudly he was talking. I could barely enjoy my home run slam triple bacon toppers because of his conversation. I even asked the curly haired waitress with the floral necklace to get him to quiet down and, as per usual, she ignored me.
Guess she doesnt like tips.

So folks, whats worse? Loud talkers, close talkers or asian people?