Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Giving your your check back.

You paid way too much.
$3 per night or $25 for 10 plays. See your mail

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/8/2015 8:30 PM, woodchucker wrote:
You paid way too much.
$3 per night or $25 for 10 plays. See your mail

I checked my mail and nothing was there. I hope it comes soon as I want
to buy a of Festool Domino and need the money.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9:07:46 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/8/2015 8:30 PM, woodchucker wrote:
You paid way too much.
$3 per night or $25 for 10 plays. See your mail

I checked my mail and nothing was there. I hope it comes soon as I want
to buy a of Festool Domino and need the money.

Here you go...green money.

https://www.festool.co.uk/SiteCollec...stool_36_3.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/8/2015 9:07 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/8/2015 8:30 PM, woodchucker wrote:
You paid way too much.
$3 per night or $25 for 10 plays. See your mail

I checked my mail and nothing was there. I hope it comes soon as I want
to buy a of Festool Domino and need the money

Oh crap... That was supposed to go to a new volleyball player that
showed up..

You can borrow Leon's... He's sought of a Festool Salesman.

--
Jeff