Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BEVIL DEVIL

On Wednesday, December 31, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Fred Melton wrote:
Recently I have come in possession of a Bevil Devil manufactured by
KIMBALL MFG.CO.ROYAL OAK MICH.
I have been working with wood for the last fifteen years and this device is
unknown to me.
If anyone could give me any instructions or advice on this device I would
certainly appreciate it.

I am looking at one right now. It is a tool to bevel doors. It uses razor blades, I believe. Here is a link.
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...vil-wood-tools

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/18/2015 8:55 PM, John McCoy wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

wrote:
Recently I have come in possession of a Bevil Devil manufactured by
KIMBALL MFG.CO.ROYAL OAK MICH.
I have been working with wood for the last fifteen years and this
device is unknown to me.
If anyone could give me any instructions or advice on this device I
would certainly appreciate it.

I am looking at one right now. It is a tool to bevel doors. It uses
razor blades, I believe. Here is a link.
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...s-kimball-mfg-

bevil-
devil-wood-tools

17 years later.... ;~)

Is that a new record for someone unalertly responding
to an ancient post? Usually the original is at least
in this century.

John

If you look back I may have beat that. ;~)
It's funny to see an answer to an old post like this but sometimes it
can be educational to everyone if not the original poster.
You sometimes have to wonder if the person that made the original post
is even still alive. :!)

Substitute for Red Devil lye? the_tool_man Woodworking 29 September 17th 19 10:33 PM
Ivy - the spawn of the devil? GB UK diy 29 October 3rd 13 01:37 PM
Red Devil Samantha Booth UK diy 11 July 23rd 08 02:10 PM
CHAIRMAKER'S DEVIL J T Woodworking 0 September 22nd 06 02:09 AM