Posted to rec.woodworking

Default midi lathe deal

http://www.lagunatools.com/Outlet

they have a few var. speed midi lathes for $350 which seems like a
decent deal i know nothing about them but laguna has thoughtfull designs

i've been waiting for the next lathe 18|36 but seems release is running
late. but that's a good sign I think, hopefully it means they are
taking the time to make it a homerun
think I recall under $2000 for the price

If anyone is looking for a midi lathe ... Casper Woodturning 0 February 28th 09 07:06 PM
midi Lathe Stoney Woodturning 18 July 31st 08 04:23 PM
Which Midi lathe? [email protected] Woodturning 32 February 22nd 07 06:25 AM
DIY Jet Midi Lathe Stand Greg G. Woodturning 2 November 27th 05 09:40 AM
FA:: Delta Midi Lathe Rob V Woodworking 0 November 16th 03 07:19 PM