Posted to rec.woodworking

Default On Building Table Legs...

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table. I said,
"Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said, "Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really
think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?

Cabin fever came a little early I see.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/12/2015 3:26 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote:

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said, "Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really
think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?

Cabin fever came a little early I see.

Lew

If that is a report of a true event I surprised he is conscious and able
to post it to the newsgroup
Posted to rec.woodworking

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said, "Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really
think so."
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?
Mike Marlow

Cabin fever came a little early I see.
Lew

If that is a report of a true event I surprised he is conscious and able
to post it to the newsgroup. Keith Nuttle

What Keith said x2.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Casper wrote in
:

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a
table. I said, "Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you
really think so."
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?
Mike Marlow
Cabin fever came a little early I see.
Lew

If that is a report of a true event I surprised he is conscious and
able to post it to the newsgroup. Keith Nuttle

What Keith said x2.

It is an old joke... I read it here first many years ago. Maybe the OP
finally recovered and was able to tell the story again. :-)

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Posted to rec.woodworking
LdB LdB is offline

On 1/12/2015 2:05 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table. I said,
"Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?

Old too soon and smart too late. Imagine where we would be today if we
had a brain that could think that way when we were twenty years old.

LdB
Posted to rec.woodworking

LdB wrote:
On 1/12/2015 2:05 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said,
"Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so."

I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."
When you are over sixty-five who gives a ****?

Old too soon and smart too late. Imagine where we would be today if we
had a brain that could think that way when we were twenty years old.

You might be sitting there with an IPhone stuck in the back of your head
(or worse)! : )

LdB

Pool table legs Puckdropper[_2_] Woodworking 26 October 30th 09 01:54 PM
Looking for end/coffee table legs... Ron Woodworking 3 October 21st 07 03:52 AM
Table legs jg UK diy 7 August 12th 05 09:22 AM
Building workbench...how to level legs? Dooler Woodworking 32 August 10th 05 09:47 PM
Where to buy folding adjustable table legs for my outfeed table Dick Snyder Woodworking 10 December 16th 04 09:25 AM