Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: It's Toasty

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:541614f9$0$29511
:

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

Lew

A pleasant 69F at home today. Good for shop time.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 14 Sep 2014 22:26:07 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:541614f9$0$29511
:

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

Lew

A pleasant 69F at home today. Good for shop time.

Puckdropper

About 62 at the highest here in South Central Ontario today - long
sleeves and jacket weather.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/14/2014 5:21 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

Lew

68 in Cinco Ranch near Houston this morning.
Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 09/14/2014 5:21 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

'Twas 101F here two days ago, 39F the other morning to make up for it...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: It's Toasty Update

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

That was yesterday.

Today, S^2*D^2

IOW, Same S**t, Different Day.

101F this afternoon.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

About 62 at the highest here in South Central Ontario today - long
sleeves and jacket weather.

As I remember, you're about 2 weeks away from hauling boats
for the winter.

You Canucks used to pull boats on Oct 1 followed by your
Thanksgiving during October.

Brr!.

I can live with what I have.

The girls are still wearing bikinis at the beach.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Lew Hodgett" wrote:

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

That was yesterday.

Today, S^2*D^2

IOW, Same S**t, Different Day.

101F this afternoon.

101F was yesterday, today it's DDDS.

IOW, Different Day, Different S**T.

It only reached 95F outside my window.

Still toasty.

Still time to go to the pool.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

101F this afternoon.

101F was yesterday, today it's DDDS.

IOW, Different Day, Different S**T.

It only reached 95F outside my window.

Still toasty.

Still time to go to the pool.

Lew

Mid 90s in Carlsbad Tuesday. Low 90s yesterday. Mid 80s today. Snow
next Tuesday.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

It's toasty this afternoon.

The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.

Time to go to the pool.

That was yesterday.

Today, S^2*D^2

IOW, Same S**t, Different Day.

101F this afternoon.

101F was yesterday, today it's DDDS.

IOW, Different Day, Different S**T.

It only reached 95F outside my window.

Still toasty.

Still time to go to the pool.

79F high today.

No longer toasty.

Still pool time, maybe.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" writes:

More toasty afternoons.

Today is the first of the next three to have 3 digit temps.

The thermometer still reports 99F outside my window
at 6:00 PM.

Time for a beer, then maybe the pool.

Lew