Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Video: Bevel-Cutting Router Jig

A few weeks ago, some one was looking for a way to cut a bevel
using a router.

This isn't exactly what will do that job but it might jiggle the old
thought process.

http://woodsmithtips.com/l/104d3-189092

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/11/14, 8:17 PM, William Bagwell wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:23:13 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

A few weeks ago, some one was looking for a way to cut a bevel
using a router.

That *might* have been me...

This isn't exactly what will do that job but it might jiggle the
old thought process.

http://woodsmithtips.com/l/104d3-189092

Nope, not only not what I was trying to achieve, it is almost the
exact opposite. BTW have not finished my little project but will post
details when I do.

Man, a guy with a sharp plane would've had that done in the time it took
to think about making that jig.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)