Posted to rec.woodworking
R. Pierce Butler

Default Router table video

Does anyone know where I can watch a video of Freud router table fence tip
and tricks. I received a Freud router table fence for Dad's Day and would
like some additional tips on how to use the fence to its full advantage.

Thanks.

Pierce

Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper

"R. Pierce Butler" wrote in
. 1:

Does anyone know where I can watch a video of Freud router table fence
tip and tricks. I received a Freud router table fence for Dad's Day
and would like some additional tips on how to use the fence to its
full advantage.

Thanks.

Pierce

You might try looking for the Router Workshop on PBS (Or PBS You). They
may give you some ideas. I tried a quick Google Video search and didn't
find anything like that. Maybe Altavista?

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"R. Pierce Butler" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can watch a video of Freud router table fence tip
and tricks. I received a Freud router table fence for Dad's Day and would
like some additional tips on how to use the fence to its full advantage.

Not sure how useful it will be to you, but there's some router online
instruction on the woodworking channel.
http://www.thewoodworkingchannel.com/