Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table Saw, Plus

Though I don't need another saw, at my shop, here's one I'm thinking of getting for the farm shop. Looks like a good deal, if all is well with it.
http://lafayette.craigslist.org/tls/4565731874.html

Been doing a little more work at the farm, making upper kitchen cabinets (needs face frames, 1 more shelf and install doors). The bathroom could use some more/better work.... that original work/layout was poorly though out, but at the time, we were anxious to get some conveniences installed. It's time to revamp some of those installations, especially to accommpdate a sink.

We now have plans for a faux fireplace/mantle, for the farm shop, to place the TV on. Jonas's slap-together shelf looks ugly, as heck, and needs replacing. I'll cut out all the pieces and Jonas and the boys can put it together. The boys (ages 7 & 8) really like participating in construction stuff, as this. Will show them how to carve their names on it, when finished.

I haven't had much time, lately, to work on the trestle table, but may do so this coming week. Hope to have some updated pics, soon. I did retrieved more rootball pieces, for possible bench/seating construction. There are a few more pieces I want to retrieve, before formulating a definitive design. I need to make sure of the adequate stock I'll have to work with.

Sonny