Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A table using old wood

Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/28/2014 2:04 PM, Meanie wrote:
Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

with arms that move so fast who needs a power saw :-p

He's entertaining and a good neanderthal.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Monday, April 28, 2014 1:04:42 PM UTC-5, Meanie wrote:
Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

Thanks for posting this! I love this kind of project: recycled wood and hand tools.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Meanie wrote:
Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

How the heck does he do all that hand work so fast? I couldn't even keep up
with it...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 04/28/2014 12:32 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Meanie wrote:
Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

How the heck does he do all that hand work so fast? I couldn't even keep up
with it...

Yeah. And the poor guy is stuck using all those old beat up tools.
;-)

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 4/28/2014 3:32 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Meanie wrote:
Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

How the heck does he do all that hand work so fast? I couldn't even keep up
with it...

Entirely too much coffee that morning...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Meanie wrote:
Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.

http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065

Bravo! : )
Posted to rec.woodworking

Fantastic work and he doesn't use power tools.
http://www.break.com/video/dining-ro...d-wood-2603065
Meanie

Thanks for sharing! A great video and great work. Really nice to see
someone make use of what others would discard. `Casper

wood for dining table top postmaster @ stejonda[_2_] UK diy 5 May 19th 13 10:47 AM
Tile+wood table top Kevin Woodworking 3 February 18th 09 01:30 PM
Pen, Wood Table... waves2ya Home Repair 2 January 25th 08 12:46 PM
Wood Movement in a table Toller Woodworking 8 September 27th 06 07:09 PM
Burning wood on table saw Gary Stephens Woodworking 10 December 26th 04 04:28 PM