Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Other Woodwork NG's ?

On Saturday, July 22, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Sy Kaplan wrote:
try alt.binaries.pictures.furniture and alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

recently I noticed a few more, but nobody frequents them yet.

alt.rec.woodworking
msn.forums.crafts.woodworking
msn.forums.homeandgarden.woodworking
msn.forums.homeimprove.woodwork
net.crafts.woodworking.general

Hope this helps.

--
Sy Kaplan
Proprietor

http://www.blacksheepwoodworks.com

"To thy own self be true"
"Gregory Thornton-Sinclair" wrote
in message ...
Hello all

I have been reading and answering posting on this NG for a week or so now
(and I am begging to recognise your names and style of writing and more so
your replies). Are there any other NG's worth logging on to ? Which ones
have as much useful information and as much humour as this one ?

--
Thought for the week:

On the Continent people have good food;
in England people have good manners

Regards

Greg

Contact me for advice about antique and modern furniture repairs and
commissions.
Remember:
I take on all types of woodwork , but I won't take a
fence.

Gregory Thornton-Sinclair

As I live and breathe - Sy Kaplan is STILL alive. Hello from Jummywood.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jimmy McNamara wrote:
On Saturday, July 22, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Sy Kaplan wrote:
try alt.binaries.pictures.furniture and alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

recently I noticed a few more, but nobody frequents them yet.

alt.rec.woodworking
msn.forums.crafts.woodworking
msn.forums.homeandgarden.woodworking
msn.forums.homeimprove.woodwork
net.crafts.woodworking.general

Hope this helps.

--
Sy Kaplan
Proprietor
Black Sheep Woodworks

http://www.blacksheepwoodworks.com

"To thy own self be true"
"Gregory wrote
[...]

Looks like he wrote that in 2000. Google groups?

--
 GW Ross

 Pandora's Rule: Never open a box you
 didn't close.

woodwork basilisk[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 January 13th 12 11:56 AM
Alt.binaries.woodwork?? philip[_2_] Woodworking 3 September 5th 07 05:43 PM
Looking For WoodWork -ED Woodworking 1 June 26th 06 01:39 PM
Check out this far out woodwork! Pat Payne Woodworking 5 April 19th 05 08:11 PM
Beginning woodwork Kevin O`Brien Woodworking 60 March 18th 05 03:47 PM