Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lee Valley LED tape demos

For you Canadian residents not on Lee Valley's mailing list, they're
holding seminars on the use of LED tape lighting solutions. 11:00 am
to 2:00 pm the next two Saturdays.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?p=71784
Posted to rec.woodworking

For you Canadian residents not on Lee Valley's mailing list, they're
holding seminars on the use of LED tape lighting solutions. 11:00 am
to 2:00 pm the next two Saturdays.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?p=71784

Yep ... and for those other 20 million Canadians
who aren't anywhere near the 15 Lee Valley stores ..
... visit their web site !
.. 12 volt led strip lighting is quite easy.
... and cool ..
John T.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in
:

For you Canadian residents not on Lee Valley's mailing
list, they're holding seminars on the use of LED tape
lighting solutions. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm the next two
Saturdays.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?p=71784

I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/16/2014 8:02 PM, Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

For you Canadian residents not on Lee Valley's mailing
list, they're holding seminars on the use of LED tape
lighting solutions. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm the next two
Saturdays.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?p=71784

I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Larry

Nice job.
CNC router?

--
Jeff

Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote in
:

On 4/16/2014 8:02 PM, Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

For you Canadian residents not on Lee Valley's mailing
list, they're holding seminars on the use of LED tape
lighting solutions. 11:00 am to 2:00 pm the next two
Saturdays.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?p=71784

I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Larry

Nice job.
CNC router?

Thanks. Yes, homebuilt. Doesn't work as well as I would like but
it can do some amazing things nevertheless.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 17 Apr 2014 01:28:35 GMT, Larry wrote:
Thanks. Yes, homebuilt. Doesn't work as well as I would like but
it can do some amazing things nevertheless.

It's nice enough that I think you'd be able to market them to order.
Posted to rec.woodworking
JAS JAS is offline

I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Larry

Which news binaries group?

JAS

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 07:56:34 -0600, JAS
I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Which news binaries group?

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Posted to rec.woodworking

JAS wrote in news:liomii$l3a$1@dont-
email.me:

I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Larry

Which news binaries group?

JAS

For those that don't have access to binaries it's the top
picture located at http://www.roanokewx.com/cnc.htm

There are also a couple of other CNC things I've been playing
with on the same page.

Larry

Posted to rec.woodworking
JAS JAS is offline

Larry wrote:
JAS wrote in news:liomii$l3a$1@dont-
email.me:

I just made a sign using LED's. A few will light up a pretty
large piece of acrylic. Picture posted in the binaries.

Larry

Which news binaries group?

JAS

For those that don't have access to binaries it's the top
picture located at http://www.roanokewx.com/cnc.htm

There are also a couple of other CNC things I've been playing
with on the same page.

Larry

Thanks, and very nice work.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 18 Apr 2014 00:35:07 GMT, Larry wrote:
There are also a couple of other CNC things I've been playing
with on the same page.

Any chance of some pictures and details of the CNA setup you used to
create these items?