Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Special deal alert... 30 and 36 inch band saw for cheap.

Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html
--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

Thanks Jeff. It looks perfect for the guy who needs to have the
"biggest one"! The price is right! One better hope they throw in a few
blades.
Ship-building saws, huh? Where's Lew?

By the way, the city of South Bend Indiana gets its name because it's
near the south bend of the St. Joseph River. It's actually very near
the Indiana/Michigan border.

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Good thing they aren't branded "Festool", Leon would have one for sure.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Yeah... my 36" Crescent is too tall for my shop so I put an addition on my
wood shed... the saw was the cheap part.

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Yeah... my 36" Crescent is too tall for my shop so I put an addition on
my wood shed... the saw was the cheap part.

Nice drive by ... You suck!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://www.google.com/+eWoodShop
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bill" wrote:

Ship-building saws, huh? Where's Lew?

Have seen a couple of these in action actually building boats.

Impressive.
"Bill" wrote:

By the way, the city of South Bend Indiana gets its name because
it's near the south bend of the St. Joseph River. It's actually
very near the Indiana/Michigan border.

And a total PITA to get to if you are starting from either Chicago
or Cleveland.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Have seen a couple of these in action actually building boats.

Impressive.

Those look to be direct drive motors. I did not know that ilk existed.

If only...
--
Jim in NC

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Yeah... my 36" Crescent is too tall for my shop so I put an addition on
my wood shed... the saw was the cheap part.

Nice drive by ... You suck!

When something is deemed a necessity it's a necessity. Anything stopping
you from doing the same? ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

Those look to be direct drive motors. I did not know that ilk existed.

There are lots of them on old machines... take a look at the photos on
http://vintagemachinery.org/home.aspx!

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Yeah... my 36" Crescent is too tall for my shop so I put an addition on
my wood shed... the saw was the cheap part.

Nice drive by ... You suck!

When something is deemed a necessity it's a necessity. Anything stopping
you from doing the same? ;~)

Just noticed they have a new classified area on
http://vintagemachinery.org/classifieds/ads.aspx

That is an improvement!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/15/2014 4:55 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Look like excellent condition...
Bill it's in your area.....
DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......
http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Good thing they aren't branded "Festool", Leon would have one for sure.

I already own the Ferrari of BS's I don need a "Semi".