Junior Member

Default Table top white spot

I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot and I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and I'm guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to fix it. Thank You!
Posted to rec.woodworking

meanjean00 wrote:

I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot
and I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and
I'm guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to
fix it. Thank You!

First - fire your daughter. Then - take a look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w50EKP1SURs

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/6/2014 5:55 AM, meanjean00 wrote:
I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot and
I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and I'm
guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to fix it.
Thank You!

I would first ask your daughter exactly what was going on.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/6/2014 7:56 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
meanjean00 wrote:

I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot
and I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and
I'm guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to
fix it. Thank You!

First - fire your daughter. Then - take a look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w50EKP1SURs

Great video Mike.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/6/2014 9:40 AM, Leon wrote:
On 4/6/2014 5:55 AM, meanjean00 wrote:
I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot and
I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and I'm
guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to fix it.
Thank You!

I would first ask your daughter exactly what was going on.

Heh, heh, I bet we know!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

I would first ask your daughter exactly what was going on.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

Heh, heh, I bet we know!

In days of yore,
When Knights were bold,
And rubbers were yet to be invented,

They wrapped their cocks in woolen socks,
And sometimes babies were prevented.

Or something close to that.

BTW, what ever happened to mayo or peanut butter
to get rid of white spots?

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

Heh, heh, I bet we know!

In days of yore,
When Knights were bold,
And rubbers were yet to be invented,

They wrapped their cocks in woolen socks,
And sometimes babies were prevented.

Or something close to that.

When I was a kid, it was;

In days of old,
When Knights were bold,
and rubbers weren't invented

they slipped a sock
upon their cock,
and that's how babies were invented.

I know, neither makes much sense.

BTW, what ever happened to mayo or peanut butter
to get rid of white spots?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/6/2014 9:40 AM, Leon wrote:
On 4/6/2014 5:55 AM, meanjean00 wrote:
I went on vacation come back and found my table top had a white spot and
I have no clue what caused it. My daughter had friends over and I'm
guessing they put something hot on the surface. What can I do to fix it.
Thank You!

I would first ask your daughter exactly what was going on.

Heh, heh, I bet we know!

Precisely, and good that the child knows that it was noticed. Asking what
happened is the best way to prevent it from happening again after the child
is involved in the cleanup or repair.